Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waste Not Wednesday: Reusable Solutions

Before you go ahead and...

...need a bag...



...or use a tissue...




...dispose of a jar...




...or buy water in a bottle...




...throw out a dish sponge...


...drink coffee in a disposable cup...



...or buy hand soap...



...replace a computer...


...or pour water down the drain...



...first ask yourself:

is there a reusable solution?


My reusable solution for the week:



My Computer


My trusty ol' MacBook and I go back to 2007.  Over the last six months, this little computer wasn't living up to its promise.  It had been getting increasingly slow and basically un-usable.

Growing up in America, my first instinct was to go ahead and buy a new computer.  So I started searching, until someone planted a new idea in my head:  get it fixed.

And I did!  A couple hundred dollars later, I have a new hard drive, a shiny computer, and I feel like I got a new one for barely NOTHING.  Hurray for reusable solutions!

Do YOU have a reusable solution story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment -- and remember to be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...