Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 12 Posts of 2011

Well, 2011, it's been a great year.  In one little year, we had a baby, moved into our own home, and I finished my Master's in Education.  Additionally, blog traffic increased around summer time.  Since you may be new(ish) to my blog, I thought I'd pick out the highlights from each month.  To be honest, my most popular posts by far are the Waste Not Wednesday series (who woulda thunk it, huh?), but you can always look at them by clicking the tab above.

Please take a look and leave a comment.

Peace out, '11!  Can't wait to see what awaits us in '12!

December

November

October

September

August

July

June

May

April

 March

February

January

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment -- and remember to be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...