Anyways, here are some cursory thoughts:
- It is hard to soak in the Word by cruising through it at 12 pages a day. I think this is probably the only time I will do this challenge.
- I used to think getting through Leviticus was hard. And then I got to Chronicles.
- Right when I think I'm not getting anything in my brain, suddenly I will make a connection between Genesis and Judges (or some other two books) without a second thought. I think that's pretty cool.
- I was really on top of things for the first few weeks, but last week I got into a bad habit of ... not reading. The vertigo certainly didn't help. So every day, I've been playing catch up. Some days, it can be very stressful, and I don't like that reading the Bible has become a source of stress for me.
- I cannot wait to get to the Psalms. I used to read the Psalms every day. I soak in the Psalms. I love its honesty.
- I am still stuck in Chronicles.
- What's the hardest book of the Bible for you to get through, and why?
- Have you ever had to carve out time to spend reading the Word/praying? What did you have to cut out to do it? Were you able to make it last?