Saturday, August 25, 2012

officially back - but not as a "good" blogger

"There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.  What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs."
Matthew 10:26-27
 
The break was good.

Refreshing.

Releasing.

Healing.

And although I had trepidations about returning, there was this persistent prickling in my brain.  Words that needed to be written.  God's Spirit calling me to think more deeply about the words I was reading from the Word.  And then finally: a conviction to start.

It will be different.  At least in the beginning, I fear I won't be a "good" blogger.  I know what it takes to be a good blogger, and it takes a lot of time.  A lot of research.  A lot of reading and commenting and community.  I honestly just don't know how I will do it all.  Maybe I will, but I can't promise I will be able to comment on everyone's blog every week.  I will do my best, but I can't have the pressure of trying to be a "good" blogger.

Instead.

I will be me.  Just me.  

Writing when I can; abstaining when I can't.
Hoping someone will hear, but being okay if no one does.

All I know is that I'm supposed to write.
So write I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment -- and remember to be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...