Friday, October 12, 2012

at my fullest capacity

"Let your light shine everywhere you go, that you may illuminate creation, so that men and women everywhere may see your good actions, may see creation at its fullest, may see your devotion to Me and may turn and praise your Father in heaven because of it."
Matthew 5:16, The Voice 


I want to be creation at its fullest capacity.

What does that even mean?

...creating at my fullest capacity...
...empathizing at my fullest capacity...
...saying YES! or NO! (not maybe) at my fullest capacity...
...seeing jobs through at my fullest capacity...
...caring at my fullest capacity...
...loving at my fullest capacity...
...accepting my limitations and recognizing where I need grace at my fullest capacity...

How do YOU want to be creation at its fullest capacity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment -- and remember to be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...