It's hard to be eloquent.
It's hard to say anything.
But here's what I WILL say.
I've been working.
And I love it.
And I get to telecommute most of the time, which means I get the best of both worlds: babies and job.
I've had the same job for almost two years and it's mainly writing. Which means I get PAID to write. Which means it's a dream come true. I have my dream job (one that I never knew existed before getting it).
But I also got a promotion, which means I will be driving some strategy on the marketing-end of things for one month. If I do really well and get the company some money, it could turn into a more permanent thing. Sooooo.... prayers sent. And we'll see what happens. :)
But besides that. Writing on the personal end of things just hasn't been happening.
There's been a lot of life happening, though.
- Amelie's already five months old (which means I actually have to start thinking about feeding her solid foods... argh. Nursing's so much easier).
- We went on a long roadtrip and survived (Maryland, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia)!
- The entire house has been rearranged. I mean: EVERY. SINGLE. ROOM. Except the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. Those sort of have to stay where they are.
- The weather has been LOVELY and fall-like and so we've been OUTSIDE. A lot.
- I've discovered the wonders of hemp hearts in smoothies (lots of protein, super healthy - look it up!).
- We've been teaching Gwendolyn how to waltz and swing dance.
- And lots of time has been spent with friends -- breaking bread, reading Shakespeare, and letting children play.
What "life" has been happening with you lately?
follow even one sparrow with bloglovin, with your reader-of-choice, or subscribe by e-mail